Aw, Bulletproof Coffee. If you’ve tried it, you probably love it. If you haven’t tried it, then what are you waiting for??! But it can be quite costly. After some searching, this is the cheapest way I could find to purchase Bulletproof Coffee online, while still using the official coffee beans of Upgrade Self/Bulletproof Executive.
Note: Your prices may vary slightly depending on shipping costs. I live in Michigan in USA.
- Price: $79.00
- Shipping: $12.95
- Total: $91.95
- Servings: 375
- Price per Serving: $0.25
- Price: $47.35
- Shipping: $13.06
- Total: $60.41
- Servings: 96
- Price per Serving: $0.63
- Price: $12.94
- Shipping: $0.00
- Total: $12.94
- Servings: 32
- Price per Serving: $0.40
Total Price: $165.30
Price Per Serving: $1.46
So you need to front $165.30 but will end up paying about $1.46 per cup. Keep in mind that 32 fl oz of MCT oil only gives you 32 servings, so you might want to purchase 2 or 3 of them – and you still get free shipping!
- You drink 1 serving of coffee each day.
- You use approximately 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds per cup
- You use approximately 2 tablespoons of butter per cup
- You use approximately 2 tablespoons of MCT Oil per cup
- You already own a glass blender. If not, this $30 one from Amazon is what I use, for both grinding the beans and mixing the coffee, and it works fine.
- However, I recently upgraded to a Blendtec Blender and ABSOLUTELY love it. I use it for everything and can’t recommend it enough.
Using my method above, if you were to drink 1 cup of BP Coffee each day, you would spend:
$1.46 / day
$43.80 / month
$532.90 / year
And that is the cheapest way I’ve found to drink Bulletproof Coffee.
Bulletproof Coffee, 12 oz: $0.46 / serving
Bulletproof Coffee, 5 lbs: $0.25 / serving
Kicking Horse Coffee: $0.15 / serving ($23.98 for 2.2 lbs). I LOVE this coffee and if you don’t mind that the beans aren’t the official Bulletproof brand, you won’t lose out on any flavor using this as a substitute, and you’ll save some money.
Grassfed GHEE, $12.95 for 7.8 oz: $0.81 / serving (1 TBP). Kind of expensive, but convenient that it is offered on Amazon, and doesn’t have to be frozen.
And while you’re at it, pick up some Grass-fed Beef!
How to Get it Even Cheaper
- I live in a small town and can not purchase grass-fed, unsalted butter anywhere. Check your local co-op, whole foods, or farmers markets, and you may be able to purchase butter cheaper than $6 per pound. But make sure it’s grass-fed and not just labeled as organic!
- Buy MCT Oil in bulk. You can purchase a multi-pack of 2 ($.058 / serving), or 4 ($.053 / serving). The other bulk options aren’t worth it. Unfortunately, the bulk options are now very expensive and no longer offer a discount. Stick to purchasing multiple single bottles.